HSSC PGT Posts – Non-Mewat and Mewat Region Posts for Post Graduate Teachers – Check Details
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has announced a new Job Recruitment Notification for the 6874 Posts of PGTs ( Post Graduate Teachers ) H.E.S. – II ( Group- B ) Services.
The candidates can apply online from 21st of August 2015 and the last date of applying online is 21st of September 2015.
Check all the details such as PGT Educational Eligibility, Name of the Posts along with the name of Subjects and other information from below –
Note : After the last date i.e 21st of September the link will be disabled.
Check the Haryana Govt 136 Posts of Lectures
Name of the PGT Posts along with the Nos.
Total Posts – 6874
- Biology – 101
- English – 649
- Maths – 1427 ( including 181 Posts of SC Backlog )
- Chemistry – 170
- Physics – 687 ( 98 Posts of SC Backlog included )
- Commerce – 170
- Geography – 272 ( 38 Posts of Backlog included )
- Hindi – 367
- History – 398
- Home Science – 193 ( 16 Posts of SC Backlog included )
- Physical Education – 18
- Political Science – 424
- Psychology – 49 ( 07 Posts included of SC Backlog )
- Sanskrit – 626 ( 89 Posts of SC Backlog )
- Sociology – 157
- Punjabi – 179 ( 22 Posts of SC Backlog )
- Urdu – 08 ( 01 SC Backlog )
- Economics – 366
Note : 3% vacancies shall be reserved for persons with Disabilities as per the State Govt Rules. Check the details from below –
PGT Eligibility –
- Matric with Hindi or Skt or 10+2/BA/MA with Hindi as one of the Subjects
- HTET/ Haryana STET ( Those who haven’t cleared it can clear it by the time of Interview )
- PG in the concerned subject with 50% marks and B.Ed from the recognized institutions.
- Consistent Academic Record
- 18 to 42 ( Relaxation in the age as per the Haryana State Norms )
Pay Scale –
- 9300-34800 ( PB – 2 ) with a Grade Pay of Rs 4800
Application fee –
- General Category and DESM/DFF of Gen Category – Rs 500/-
- SC/BC/Ex-Servicemen/women/Special BC – Rs 125/-
- Physically Handicapped belonging to Haryana State Only – Nil
About Teaching Experience –
- The Teaching Experience shall be valid only after you have completed all the other eligibility criteria.
- The experience in the concerned subject for which you are applying shall be valid.
- The Certificate must carry all the essential information viz essential qualification along with the details of the salary and be countersigned by the Director, Secondary Education of the concerned State including CBSE/Central Schools and Navodaya Schools etc.
Selection Procedure –
The selection may be made on the basis of the Written Test or Interview or both. It shall be decided later. HSSC PGT Result will be the combined from Written Test Marks, Interview, and the experience in teaching.
There are also posts for the Mewat Cadre for which the Table is given below-
Mewat Cadre Posts –
|Sr No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts||Sr No.||Name of Post||No. of the Posts|
|19.||PGT Chemistry||24||27.||Physical Education||02|
Check all the details regarding the eligibility criteria, Posts Details for Non-Mewat and Mewat Cadre from here.
Read Complete Printed Advertisement for PGT Posts
You have just to click on the Advertisement link against advertisement no 4/2015 dated 28-06-2015