GSET Application Form 2014 Gujarat SET 2014 Notification Apply Online GSET Application : The 10TH GUJARAT SET EXAMINATION has been Notified by the state agency of The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda,Vadodara for the Posts of Lecturer. The eligible candidates must have the Educational Qualification for the application of GSET:
(i)The aspirants must possess Master Degree in relevant field with at least 55% marks from UGC recognized University or Institute or studying in the final year.
(ii)the Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September, 1991 are also eligible apply.
(iii)They must Possess Post Graduate Diploma with Master Degree of recognized Indian universities from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi.
Age Limit and Relaxation will be applicable to the candidates as per Government rules.
Important Dates for the candidates to apply for the GSET better:
- Opening Date of Online Submission of Application has started from 20 May 2014.
- Closing Date of Online Submission of Application will be on 05 July 2014 till 18.00 Hrs.
- Last Date of Generation of Bank Challan/ Fee Collection is on 02 July 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of Documents: 10 July 2014
- Date of Gujarat SET Examination: 12 October 2014.
Gujarat SET 2014 Application Form
The Examination Fee of Rs. 800/- plus Rs. 25/- which is the Bank fee for the General and OBC candidates and Rs. 700/- plus Rs. 25/- (Bank fee) for SC/ ST/ PH/ VH candidates has to be paid by the respective candidates. The Candidate will be required to generate Computerized Bank Challan Form in triplicate which includes Bank copy, GSET copy and Applicant copy at any branch of Corporation Bank along with the Bank Fee of Rs. 25/-.
A general structure of the test is given for the better awareness of the candidates,The Test will comprise three papers which will consist of objective type questions and will be held in two separate sessions:
First Session: Paper I & II (Paper I from 09.30 AM. to 10.45 A.M and Paper II from 11.00 AM. to 12.15 P.M).
Second Session: Paper III (from 02.00 PM. to 04.30 P.M).
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test followed with the Interview. After reading the notification thoroughly available at GSET website and also to be shortly published in the Local Newspapers and Employment News it is the time for the candidates to apply Online,
Steps for submission of Online GSET Application Form 2014:
* Candidate must apply online through a link “REGISTER ONLINE FOR GSET EXAM” available on the GSET website: www.gujaratset.ac.in . It is to be noted that there is No other means/ mode of application.
*The candidates must possess the following while applying online
(i) Scanned passport (pp) size photograph in JPEG format and should not be more than 100kb.
(ii) Copy of Bank Challan (fee receipt)
(iii) Personal Details, Educational Details etc.
*Then the candidate is required to Generate the Computerised Bank Challan from the link available under “Online Registration for Gujarat State Eligibility Test for Lectureship” on GSET website home page.
*The aspirant Candidate has to print the bank challan on A-4 SIZE PAPER ONLY, The print out should be taken in Landscape orientation to have it in one single page.
*Candidates will be able to deposit the requisite fee in Corporation Bank only after 24 hours of downloading the challan from GSET Website and they must Register online immediately after payment of the fee.
*Candidates must then deposit the requisite test fee in any branch of Corporation Bank, within the State of Gujarat and selected cities like Mumbai and Delhi outside State of Gujarat, along with the Bank fee of Rs.25/-. It must be noted that Fee submitted through any other mode like Money Order, Demand Draft, IPO etc. will be summarily rejected.
*After depositing the fee and getting the counterfoil from the bank, candidate has to revisit the GSET website. On the home page under “Online Registration for Gujarat State Eligibility Test for Lectureship” then click the link “Register Online for GSET Exam” to fill up the Application Form Online.
* Candidates are requested to fill correct information carefully from the Bank Fee Challan and in the online application form and follow the on screen instructions for filling up application form.
*Candidates must then Confirm their Name, Subject, Centre, Category, Physically or Visually handicapped and all other details filled are correct otherwise no correction will be made after submitting the application form. SET Office will not be responsible for loss arising out of these to the candidates.
*Then the Candidate has to upload his / her recent passport size photo which must be readily available with them, by clicking the “Browse” button.
*After filling all the information correctly “SUBMIT” button has to be clicked to Submit the given info.
*Then the REGISTRATION NUMBER will be generated and displayed on the page. candidates must note down their REGISTRATION NUMBER correctly and carefully because for all the future purposes and correspondence will be based on the REGISTRATION NUMBER and TRANSACATION NO. which is provided by the Bank.
*Then they must click on button “NEXT”.
*After successful submission & confirmation, the candidate should take printout of filled online Application Form two copies on A-4 size paper only,the print out should be taken in POTRAIT orientation to have it in one single page.
Then they must submit the Hard copy of the Gujarat SET Application form and other enclosures in following sequence.
- Hard(Printed) copy of the Application form(Single Copy)
- Copy of Bank Challan (GSET copy).
- photo(Xerox) copy of Caste Certificate in case of SC/ ST/ OBC(Non Creamy Layer) candidate.
- Photo(Xerox) copy of Non Creamy Layer Certificate in case of OBC Candidate.
- Photo(Xerox) copy of Medical Certificate given by Competent Authority in case of Visually or Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Photo(Xerox) copy of Gazette Copy (in case of change in name only) / Marriage certificate(in case name changed from maiden name.)